http://4colorprint.com tauts having "No Setup Costs.No hidden fees".
They don't charge you for shipping at check out, then AFTER you've looked at the proofs, they hit you with a shipping charge that is marked up over 500%! After I requested a refund, they said post checkout shipping charges are in their terms and conditions (they are not) and they would charge me 20% for automated proof that was sent to me.
How the scam works: advertise transparency then ripoff your customer after already having captured the order.Where did I EVER agree to that ridiculous, over inflated shipping cost?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 30Mil Plastic Cards
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " Greentest is a great tool to help us detect the level of nitrate for fruit and vegetables. WHO sugeests max daily intake of..."
- "The back-story (1999): I was living in CA and four and a half months pregnant (after having lost a child in pregnancy at five months the previous year) when my mother,..."
- "Worldcore is some kind of an scam to collect interest on your money and exorbitant fees for doing basically nothing. They will issue you a supposedly "verified" account but then..."
- "Received a broken cup. For a week and half I have been trying to get ahold of company to either send a new cup or refund my money. ..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."